- The act of intruding on or conflicting with an individual's protected legal rights or interests
- Harming someone's physical, emotional, or mental state
- The act of causing someone to suffer due to damage to their property, deprivation of property, or interference with a property interest
- A violation of a person's rights that are protected by the constitution or other legal framework
- The act of damaging or compromising the integrity or aesthetic value of a structure
- In terms of law and justice, the act of inflicting harm or damage
- The reckless driver will face charges because his actions did injure the cyclist.
- The company was sued for its products that dangerously injure consumers.
- The tenants took the landlord to court alleging that the poor state of the building could potentially injure their well-being.