- A hurdle or restriction that prevents something
- An individual or entity that is subject to prohibitions
- The act of removing someone's legal capacity to manage their own personal or financial affairs due to mental inability
- The act of formally preventing or restricting certain actions or behaviors through authoritative command
- The forceful act of stopping or seizing something in transit, such as a shipment of drugs
- The authorities managed to interdict the smuggling operation before it reached the border.
- Due to his mental instability, he was interdicted from managing his own financial affairs.
- The government passed a law to interdict the sale of products from endangered species.