- The state of someone who passes away without leaving a legally acceptable will
- The condition of all assets left by someone who died without a legal will
- Pertaining to the process of passing down property when someone dies without a valid will
- An individual who has passed away leaving behind assets but no legally acknowledged will
- After his cousin died intestate, he wasn’t sure what would happen to her apartment.
- Dealing with intestate matters involves adherence to specific laws and regulations.
- The banker discussed the complicated process of dealing with the assets of an intestate person.