- An act of unlawful entrance by a stranger into an estate after the primary holder has ceased to possess it, and before the secondary holder has started to possess it
- The wrongful action of going into, taking control of, or possessing another person's property
- An unauthorized act of breaking in or overstepping boundaries into something, such as a right
- The homeowner filed a lawsuit for intrusion when the neighbor started building on his land.
- The company's unauthorized use of personal data was viewed as a serious intrusion.
- The individual faced charges for intrusion after entering private property without permission.