- A detailed list of all items currently owned
- A documented catalog, made under oath by a fiduciary, listing and valuing the property of a person, company, or estate
- The total value given to a current inventory
- Materials or items currently in possession
- Includes items leased or provided, items meant for sale or lease, items to be provided under a service contract, raw materials, items under production, or materials consumed in the course of business
- Items that are being leased out, items available for sale or lease, items that are provided under a service contract, or raw materials, items under production, or business-consumed materials
- The store conducts an end-of-month inventory to assess stock levels.
- To accurately value the company's assets, a detailed inventory was taken.
- The warehouse manager oversees the documentation and management of inventory.