- The money generated from a source of income, often associated with property or estate
- Any direct descendants of an individual
- An important question or problem, particularly in relation to a legal matter
- A subject that arises due to disagreements or conflicts among two or more entities
- The critical moment in a legal case when all disputes are ready to be resolved or judged
- The action conducted by corporations or governments to offer a series of bonds or shares for sale
- The specific bonds or shares that are offered for sale by a corporation or government
- To be made available or released with formal approval or authorization
- To formally distribute or release, often associated with official documents or declarations
- The court reviewed the issue carefully before making its decision.
- The company announced the issue of new stocks to increase its capital.
- The lawyer asked for permission to issue a subpoena to acquire necessary evidence.