- The act of carrying out tasks or assignments for remuneration, often sporadically or occasionally
- Engaging in a type of business that involves serving as an intermediary or distributor
- The act of purchasing and selling assets, such as stocks, with the intention of making a profit
- The act of engaging or employing someone for a specific task or for a predetermined duration of service
- The process of completing a task or work in separate parts or batches
- Refers to a task or a piece of work assigned to a person
- Refers to the material or item upon which work is performed
- A particular duty, role, or function assigned to an individual
- A consistent, paid position that an individual holds
- He was looking for a job after he lost his previous one.
- She was offered a job as a graphic designer at a tech company.
- Getting the right job can be a difficult task for new graduates.