- The act of merging together to create a single entity
- The process of aligning one's interests, particularly in a legal context
- The act of compelling or directing someone to become a participant in a lawsuit
- The act of becoming an active participant in something
- The process of amalgamating or coming together to form a single unit or entity
- The act of starting to take part or get involved in something
- Mary decided to join the lawsuit as a co-plaintiff.
- The two firms will join to form a larger entity, after the board's approval.
- In order to strengthen their case, the plaintiffs were advised to join their respective lawsuits.