- Relates to something that is common or shared between two or more entities
- Pertains to a situation where two or more parties are jointly involved or negligent
- Refers to something shared by or impacting two or more parties together as a single unit
- Describes a condition of being united, connected or sharing a certain right or status with another
- The joint ownership of the property made it difficult for one party to sell without the other's consent.
- The joint liability clause in the contract holds both parties equally responsible for any damages or losses.
- The siblings made a joint decision to maintain the family business instead of selling it.