- The act of assessing a case in a court of law and making a formal decision on its outcome
- The process of ascertaining and declaring a verdict after assessing the relevant facts and details
- The action of making a decision or resolution based on given facts or circumstances
- Refers to a legal professional with the power to examine, decide, and oversee legal issues presented in a court
- The judge decided the case based on the evidence presented in court.
- The decision-making process required the judge to carefully consider all details.
- The judge has the authority to oversee all legal matters presented in the court.