- A verdict or ruling handed down by a court regarding a legal case or matter
- A court-ordered responsibility, such as a debt, that must be fulfilled
- The legal pronouncement by a court stating the guilt of a criminal defendant and determining the punishment
- The mental process of evaluating information and reaching a decision
- The judgment rendered in the case was in favor of the plaintiff.
- The debtor failed to pay his debt, thus violating a judgment of the court.
- In criminal proceedings, the judge announced the judgment and the corresponding sentencing.
- With all the evidence presented, the jury made a judgment based on their interpretation and understanding.