- The characteristic of treating others with fairness and impartiality
- The philosophical concept of treating everyone fairly and in accordance with the rules
- The process of applying and implementing law to ensure fairness
- The legal procedure in which everyone is treated fairly and without bias
- The role of the justice system is to ensure that everyone is treated fairly and the law is applied evenly.
- In our society, justice demands that all individuals are treated with dignity and fairness.
- The judge presides over the court to administer justice according to the law.