- A usually folded sheet of paper with printed information intended to be distributed free of charge
- The action of distributing folded printed sheets, commonly free of charge, to disseminate information
- The political candidate's team decided to leaflet the neighborhood to boost her popularity.
- The company decided to leaflet the crowd at the parade to advertise their new product.
- In an attempt to educate the public on the environmental impact of plastic, a group of activists started to leaflet in shopping malls.