- An agreement where the property owner gives another party exclusive rights to use their property for a predetermined amount of rent and time period
- A type of property, often real estate, which is being rented to another party under a specific agreement
- An agreement in which an individual provides services or labor in exchange for a certain payment
- The act of providing a contract to another party allowing them to use a property for a certain amount of time and for a set amount of rent
- The state of having control over a property on the basis of a contract that specifies terms and conditions of use and payment
- The state of being under an agreement that allows for the use of a property for a specific duration and cost
- The action of giving out real property for use or occupation under specific terms and conditions
- The store owner decided to lease the retail space due to financial constraints.
- Under the lease, the tenant agreed to pay the rent on the first of every month.
- The business was seeking to lease the empty office space downtown.