- Refers to anything related to or concerning law
- Pertains to any action or condition that is underpinned by the authority of the law
- Concerns activities or objects that comply with the requirements of the law
- Describes a status or condition that is recognized or validated by law
- Involves actions or entities brought into existence by the execution of a statutory law
- Refers to situations or conditions that are formally instituted by law
- Denotes actions, practices, or objects that adhere to the rules or permissions provided by law
- Refers to concepts or processes recognized by or effective under the principles of law, as opposed to the principles of equity
- Associated with the professional practice or practitioners of law
- Concerns the academic study or research of law
- The legal system can be complex and hard to navigate.
- He is studying legal principles to become a lawyer.
- The business has to meet all legal requirements in order to operate.