- Involves the power or act of making laws
- Part of the government branch that makes laws, collects taxes, and manages financial allocations
- Pertaining to an authority involved in making laws
- Refers to individuals who are part of an authority that makes laws
- Originate from an authority that makes laws, and not from executive or judicial bodies
- Intended to provide support to a law-making authority or its individuals
- Related to or developed by the process of making laws
- The legislative process in the country involves the drafting, discussion, and voting on new laws.
- The senator spent much of his career in the legislative branch of the government.
- The legislative assistants play a crucial role in researching and drafting laws.