- The act of providing something to someone for a short period with the expectation of getting it back in its original form or equal value
- The process of providing financial resources to someone for a temporary period with a requirement of repayment along with an extra charge, known as interest
- The act of granting a loan to someone
- The bank agreed to lend a significant amount to the small business to help them expand.
- If you lend me the book this weekend, I'll return it to you on Monday.
- The financial institution frequently lends money to trustworthy clients at low interest rates.