- Having the characteristics of cash, or can be quickly and easily converted into cash
- Signifies the ability to pay short-term debts, usually out of currently held assets, without causing undue disruption
- Pertains to a type of asset or security that is traded in high volume, preventing substantial price fluctuations due to large transactions
- The company's liquid assets allowed it to quickly pay off its short-term debt.
- Because the company is highly liquid, it can easily manage its current liabilities.
- The stock is liquid, leading to minimal price impact from high-volume transactions.