- The process of creating an agreement or contract for marketing a property via one or more real estate agents, typically for a designated time period
- A documented compilation of properties that are available through a real estate agent
- A property that has been documented and made available by a real estate agent
- The owner authorized the real estate agent to proceed with the listing of her property.
- The real estate agent referred to his listing to assist potential buyers in finding suitable properties.
- The riverfront house was the newest addition to the real estate agent's listing.