- The condition of being legally recognized as an adult
- A count or portion that exceeds half of the entire number or amount
- The part of a total count that surpasses the remaining portion
- The community or political group that holds the most votes
- The group of judges whose votes collectively establish the final outcome in a specific case
- Since reaching his majority, he could now make legal decisions on his own.
- They agreed to proceed on the basis of majority, requiring more than 50% of votes.
- The majority of the committee decided on the new regulation.
- In the legislature, the majority party had the most influence over the bill's success.
- The decision of the case was made by the majority of the judges.