- Something that can be immediately detected by the senses, particularly by sight
- Something that can be easily comprehended or identified because it is clearly obvious and undeniable
- The action of establishing certainty or showing something by display or demonstration
- A document that holds a catalog of passengers or a detailed list of goods being transported in a vehicle, such as a plane or ship
- The accident's cause was manifest, as the damage on the car pointed directly to a head-on collision.
- In order to manifest a claim, the plaintiff had to provide strong evidence.
- The cargo team double-checked the manifest to ensure all the boxes had been loaded onto the ship.