- Displaying an indication to cause, particularly, physical damage
- An individual who poses a significant danger
- Demonstrating an intent to cause harm
- Acting in a way that imposes a threat to others
- Conducting oneself in a way that appears threatening to others
- The bully's aggressive behavior was a clear menace to the other children.
- The aggressive dog's behavior was perceived as a menace by the neighborhood residents.
- When the drunk man started to menace with a bottle, the bartender called the police.