- An individual who is not yet of the legal age to be considered an adult
- Something considered of less significance or severity
- Involvement in or association with matters of lesser importance or seriousness
- The condition of having the status regarded as not being of legal age
- The law forbids sales of alcohol to minors.
- In comparison to the major faults, the minor errors in the contract were overlooked.
- The committee spent too long on minor details, ignoring the larger issues at hand.
- Despite being very mature for his age, he still had the status of a minor.