- The time period during which a person is legally not yet an adult
- The condition of being under the legal age of adulthood
- The smaller portion out of two groups that compose a total
- A faction within a legislative body that lacks the necessary votes for control
- A section of judges who, during an appeal, disagree with the ruling decided by the majority of judges
- A set of jurisdictions which follows a different or less popular approach towards a legal topic
- Many laws protect the rights of the minority, especially in cases of unequal treatment.
- During the congressional debate, the minority's voice was not sufficient to influence the vote.
- Being a minor, he was still under a state of minority and therefore his parents were held responsible.