- A record where written accounts of meetings are kept
- The official document that captures the decisions and actions of a corporation's stockholders and directors
- The secretary forgot to bring the minute book to the board meeting, making it hard to refer to previous decisions.
- As a new director, Sarah referred to the minute book to understand the history of the company's decisions.
- Regular entries in the minute book help in maintaining a clear track of all the actions taken in the meetings.