- It is when an incorrect statement is made, intentionally or unintentionally, distorting the reality or fact
- The act of providing an incorrect or distorted statement about something, irrespective of the intention behind it
- The defendant was accused of attempting to misrepresent the actual condition of the property in the sales documents.
- The legal counsel warned against any attempts to misrepresent details during the testimony.
- It is unlawful to misrepresent the financial performance of a company to investors.