- A commonly accepted form of exchange that can be used for goods and services
- Property or payment that is, or can be readily changed into, cash
- Wealth that is used as a resource to be loaned, invested, or traded on the market
- Numerous or specific amounts in cash or cash equivalents
- The charity didn't need more volunteers, what it really needed was money.
- He accused them of stealing the money that was supposed to go towards the project.
- Unexpected costs can suddenly appear when least expected, so it's always a good idea to have some money saved up.