- Pertaining to the administrative tasks within a major political entity, such as a nation
- Describing characteristics or relations associated with a municipality
- Relates to a locality that has the power to govern itself
- Confined only to a specific locality
- Refers to a financial instrument that is offered by state or local government bodies or by entities set up by these governments
- They formed a committee to discuss the municipal issues affecting the city.
- The town received a grant for municipal improvements.
- The revenue from the municipal bond will be used to finance the construction of the local school.