- The act of intentionally ending a person's life, determined by law as illegal and carried out under certain stipulations such as pre-planning
- The illegal action of taking a human being's life under circumstances considered murder
- The act of performing the crime characterized as murder
- The defendant was found guilty of committing murder and was sentenced to life imprisonment.
- In her testimony, she stated that she witnessed the act of murder firsthand.
- The evidence collected by the investigative team clearly points to the suspect having committed the murder.