- Characterized by feelings or actions expressed by one party towards another, and vice versa
- Describes something that is shared or common between two or more parties
- Refers to a type of plan in which members of a group collectively handle both profits and costs
- The contract outlined mutual responsibilities for both the client and the contractor.
- The two companies originated from a mutual agreement on a common project.
- In the mutual fund, all investors shared in both the gains and the losses.