- The act of engaging in discussion or talks to resolve a particular matter
- The process of achieving resolution or mutual agreement through dialogue and finding middle ground
- The process of shifting ownership of a document or item to someone else through delivery or endorsement
- The act of converting an item or assets into ready cash or its equivalent in value
- The bank and its customers will have to negotiate to settle the loan repayment dispute.
- The company plans to negotiate a new contract with its suppliers.
- To buy the house, you'll need to negotiate a mortgage with the bank.