- Refers to a status or condition where there's no membership or association with a labor union
- Pertains to an approach or policy that does not acknowledge or give preference to labor unions or their participants
- Describes an item or outcome that isn't created or influenced by individuals who are part of a labor union
- The new employees of the company were nonunion and did not have the same benefits as their unionized counterparts.
- The management has a nonunion business model, preferring to engage on individual contracts rather than collective trade agreements.
- The goods in the shop are nonunion, indicating that they were not manufactured by workers in a labor union.