- The act of creating a management system for an entity
- The act of encouraging individuals to join a specific group like a union
- The procedure of structuring something with a coordinated strategy and joint efforts
- The process by which a new organizational entity is formed
- The team was tasked to organize the new department within the company.
- The labor leaders worked tirelessly to organize the workers of the factory into a union.
- The committee was assembled to organize the upcoming charity event.
- The founders worked together to organize the new startup.