- An individual who is not granted the privileges or safeguards provided by law
- An individual or entity who operates outside of legal boundaries, or manages to evade the law
- An entity or individual on whom certain restrictions are applied due to their non-compliance with established laws or norms
- The process of declaring something as contrary to the law
- The criminal became an outlaw, with no recourse to legal protection.
- The company was branded an outlaw after repeatedly violating environmental regulations.
- The act of producing these substances was outlawed as it was hazardous to public health.