- The act or power of making a decision that overrules another
- The action of canceling or counteracting an existing rule or authority using a higher power
- The amount of money given to managerial roles as a bonus from the sales achieved by their employees
- An occurrence where a decision, rule, or action is negated or set aside
- Despite the team's initial decision, the CEO decided to override their choice.
- The new law was an override of the previous regulation, bringing the much-needed change.
- As a reward for the increased sales of his team, the manager received a hefty override.