- A person who holds a claim and authority over a property
- An individual who possesses legal rights and responsibilities over a property
- A person having exclusive right to control, use, or possess a property
- An individual who has purchased a property under a specific sales agreement
- As an owner, he is responsible for maintaining the property.
- This car is no longer for sale because it already has a new owner.
- If you're the owner of a property, you have the right to make decisions about its use.