- The act of supplying or providing something that others desire, especially if considered inappropriate or immoral
- The action of indulging or catering to others' desires or weaknesses, especially in an exploitative manner
- A person who caters to or profits from the weaknesses or vices of others, often exploiting them
- The politician was accused of pandering to the lobbyists' demands.
- To gain more viewers, some reality shows pander to the public's interest in sensationalism.
- The website was shut down for being a pander that promoted harmful behavior.