- The act or condition of being involved or engaged in an event or activity
- Involvement with others in a formal agreement or project, typically with clearly laid out rights and responsibilities
- A situation or activity where multiple parties share ownership or stakes
- An instance in which one obtains a portion of a distributed entity
- The agreement implied the participation of both parties in the business venture.
- His participation in the project was marked by a mutual agreement, outlining his obligations.
- Investors are eyeing participation in the lucrative venture, suggestive of its prospective returns.
- The inheritance involved participation in the property shared among the siblings.