- An individual, group, or legal entity involved in a judicial proceeding, transaction, or agreement
- An individual or organization which serves as the plaintiff or defendant in a lawsuit
- A collective of individuals who share common political beliefs and aim to influence government policies
- The party involved in the contract breaching case was a popular corporation.
- Each party in the lawsuit stated their case before the judge.
- The political party has been active in attempting to change the current government policies.