- Refers to something that happens or is calculated on a daily basis
- Refers to payments or rates that are determined according to daily use or service
- Refers to a type of payment or calculation that occurs on a daily basis
- A sum of money received daily for costs incurred
- A specific amount of money charged daily for services
- The contractor was paid a per diem for his services.
- The company provided a per diem for meals during the business trip.
- The consulting agency charges a per diem for their expertise.