- Being absolutely without any faults, mistakes, or shortcomings
- Meeting all necessary or desired requirements without any missing elements
- Being free from any viable legal issues or disputes, thereby holding a valid legal status
- The act of completely conforming to legal requirements or principles
- The process of preparing an appeal, making it ready for a higher court in accordance with procedural guidelines
- The process of establishing one's claim on a property or an asset such that it takes precedence over any subsequent claims, often done through statutory methods such as filing certain documents or occupying the collateral
- The act of completing a security interest in accordance with legal requirements, ensuring it is resilient against claims by third parties
- The contract was perfect, not leaving any room for discrepancies or misunderstandings.
- The bank followed specific procedures to perfect its security interest in the debtor's property.
- With all the necessary documents submitted, the appeal was perfect for transfer to the appellate court.