- The act of fulfilling the requirements or conditions of something, such as a contract or promise
- The undertaking of an action to accomplish a specific task or requirement
- The execution of an action according to prescribed ritual or law
- The act of presenting or showcasing something in public
- The act of realizing the conditions or requirements of a specific contract, promise, or obligation
- The undertaking of an action to demonstrate or showcase something
- The contractor is expected to perform the duties outlined in the agreement.
- The magician was hired to perform at the company's holiday party.
- She was unable to perform the ritual according to the ancient law.