- The quality or state of lasting forever or for an unlimited duration
- The scenario when a future property right or interest is made to last longer than the time allowed by law for it to become operational or possessed
- A property right or interest that is set up to last without end but does not become active or possessed within the legally defined period
- A type of income that continues to be paid indefinitely
- The interest earned on his savings account will continue in perpetuity.
- The trustees have the right to manage the property in perpetuity.
- The charity was given a fund that provides income in perpetuity.