- An individual deployed by a workers' union at a relevant workplace during a labor conflict
- The act of stationing individuals in prominent places as a protest tactic
- The method of showing dissent through the use of stationed individuals
- The employees decided to picket the company after their demands for better pay were ignored.
- As a sign of protest, the workers decided to picket outside their employer's office.
- The decision to picket was an effective strategy, leading to changes in company policy.