- A specific aspect, idea, or concern related to law
- One of the many small increments used to determine, compute, or set something
- A measurement unit employed in sentencing, influenced by a range of factors including aggravating or mitigating circumstances
- A standard unit applied for evaluating securities' prices and the worth of markets
- A fee equivalent to one percent of the loan amount, charged to a borrower during the finalization of a loan agreement
- The lawyer raised a crucial point regarding the evidence before the court.
- The cost of the product increased by two points due to increased production cost.
- The judge added two points to the defendant's sentence due to the severity of the crime.
- The stock market moved up by 50 points, indicating a positive trend.
- The borrower was charged two points at closing, increasing the overall cost of the loan.