- The ability to cause change or create an impact
- Legally or constitutionally granted authority to take action
- The delegated right or authority enabling a person to alter legal relations
- Control or influence exerted over others
- Individuals or entities possessing such influence or control
- Influence in a political system or sphere
- The power granted to the president by the constitution allows him to make certain critical decisions.
- The manager's power within the company is limited to financial decisions.
- She used her power as a nodal officer to implement necessary changes in the department.