- The act of placing a matter or issue in front of a court for it to contemplate
- The action of formally showing or introducing an official document, such as a contract or will
- Pertains to something that is currently in existence or occurrence
- Refers to the matter or issue currently under consideration or discussion
- Being physically present at a particular location and not somewhere else
- The attorney will present the evidence to the court tomorrow.
- The new regulation is present in the updated version of the handbook.
- During the meeting, all members were present in the conference room.