- Refers to something that is meant for or restricted to a certain individual or specific group and is not open to the general public
- It means something that is not influenced, controlled, or originated from the government
- This describes something that is owned by an individual person or a specific entity
- This concept implies that shares are not available for open trade in the stock market
- Relates to matters that affect the interests of an individual, a specific group, or a particular location
- Used to describe someone who is not currently holding or involved in a public office or job
- Highlighted for properties or affairs that are not associated with an official position
- Demonstrates situations or information not publicly known or conducted openly
- This refers to an agreement or document signed privately, not in an official capacity
- The software is currently in the private beta testing phase, which means it's not yet available for the public to use.
- Due to conflict-of-interest issues, the judge stepped down from his official duties to continue his career in private practice.
- The private beach owned by the hotel is restricted only to the hotel's guests.