- The residual monetary gain after all expenses have been deducted
- The positive difference between the sale price of a product and its production cost
- The financial gain from a business operation or an investment after subtracting all expenses
- A beneficial outcome or advantage derived from the utilization of a property
- After deducting all operating costs, the company made a significant profit last fiscal year.
- Due to a recent increase in sales, the profit of the business has grown significantly.
- Investing in renewable energy sources has led to a substantial profit for many companies.