- The act of acquiring real property in ways other than through descent or inheritance
- The process of getting something by giving money or something of value in return
- The action of buying a particular thing
- An event where a purchase takes place
- The action of acquiring property without it being passed down or inherited
- The action of gaining an interest in property by trading something of tangible value for it
- The purchase of the house was the biggest financial decision they have made so far.
- With his first paycheck, he decided to make a purchase of a new laptop.
- It was clear that the purchase of the land was an investment for their future.